TEKI Pilots Drone Program
There's something for every drone enthusiast, whether you're a beginner or a pro. Drone Obstacle Racing, one of the world's fastest growing sports, fills this program with pure action. The campers will first learn the basics of drone flying and the history of drone racing. As campers progress through various skill challenges, they'll learn how to do various exercises and maneuvers to get used to the drone's speed and agility. Using iPads and remote controls, campers will navigate the drone through custom built obstacle courses short and long. As part of the final activity and competition, participants will also design and build the obstacle course.
Every week, new themes, and challenges
· Coding drones and free flying drones
· Our programs are all about fun and exploration
· Learning through self-exploration and projects
· Instructors who love working with young kids and STEM
· An environment that's positive and friendly
· STEM applications in the real world
· General tutorials on safety and real-life applicability
· No prior experience necessary; all skill levels are welcome to participate
Mbot Robotics Program
Complete with our Custom Curriculum designed to fit your needs.
mBot2 is powered by CyberPi, an educational microcontroller enhanced with network capabilities, built-in sensors and much more. mBot2 is designed for students to carry out interactive and smart lessons that are engaging, fun and reflecting real-world applications with cutting-edge technologies, including robotics, AI, IoT and Data Science. With mBlock’s enhanced coding learning experience, mBot2 allows students and educators to begin with the block-based coding approach, and seamlessly transition into object-oriented coding with Python, all in the same environment.